Premier Real Estate Solutions | Austin Apartment Locator
1. Prepare: First, you must decide what is best for your situation. Do you Rent or Buy? Not sure? Talk to an agent.
2. Search: Sit down with an agent and search the area(s) you are interested in with the criteria you have provided.
3. Contact Us: Your agent will thoroughly understand your needs, wants, price range, desired location, and time frame for move-in. You are our best tool for locating your dream property. Each search is personalized to fit the individual customer or client.
4. View Properties: Meet at our office located at 201 E. 5th St. Suite 109 Austin TX 78701 (On 5th st. near San Jacinto) or at the first property. After working together to narrow down the list of properties, you can either ride along with your agent in his or her car to save your gas, or you’re welcome to follow in your vehicle. This part of the process usually takes about 2-3 hours.
5. Make an Educated Decision: If leasing an apartment, put your Agent’s Name and Live Weird Realty on the “Why you rented here?” portion of your application. If you’re ready to buy. Your agent will prepare the Contract for you.